Turn Channel Comments (Discussion) Off
You can decide if you want to allow viewers to comment on your channel by turning the discussion tab on or off.
- Sign in to your YouTube account on a computer.
- On the left, select My channel.
- Under your channel banner, click settings.
- Turn Show discussion tab on or off.
- If you have the discussion tab turned on, choose a comments setting:
- Display automatically: Comments will always show on your channel.
- Don't display until approved: Comments won't show on your channel until you approve them.
Comments are not available on private videos. If you want to allow comments on a video that's not publicly available, post an unlisted video instead.
Alternatively, you can filter or disable comments on single videos