How to use YouTube Video Editor to edit video
The YouTube Video Editor can allow you to perform basic video editing tasks without the requirement of installing a video editing suite.
- Login to your YouTube account and upload the video content you want to use in your new edit. Make sure the videos are either private or unlisted if you don’t want them to be publicly accessible.
- Visit https://www.youtube.com/editor
- From here you can perform the following actions on your clips:
- Rotate (90 / 180 / 270 degrees)
- Add video enhancements
- Apply a text overlay
- Play the clip in slow motion
- Add music
- After performing the above tasks, you can put your clips together and then publish them straight onto your YouTube channel.