How to change Video Privacy Settings
Changing privacy settings from Desktop:
- Sign in to your YouTube account and click the menu bar in the top-left corner of the page.
- From here, select My Channel
- Click the Video Manager icon at the top of the page
- Next, select the Edit option to the right of the video you wish to amend
- On the right hand side of this page, below the thumbnails, you will see a dropdown containing the choices Public, Unlisted and Private. Simply select the desired option and click Save Changes at the bottom of the page
If you wish to amend multiple videos at once, you can do this from your Video manager page. Simply select the tickbox to the left of the desired videos, navigate back to the top of the page and select “Unlisted” or “Private” from the Privacy section.
Changing privacy settings from Mobile:
- Sign in to your YouTube account
- Tap the Account icon on the top-right of your screen.
- Tap My Videos.
- Navigate to the video you wish to delete and tap the Menu icon (three vertical dots to the right of the video)
- Select Edit. This will bring you to a screen containing a Privacy drop down, below the video description. Simply select "Public", “Unlisted” or “Private”
- Tap the Arrow at the top of the page to save the changes