How To Add Credits To A YouTube Video
If you have over 5000 subscribers, you unlock the option to add credits to your videos
- Sign in to your YouTube account and click the menu bar in the top-left corner of the page
- From here, select My Channel
- Click the Video Manager icon at the top of the page
- Next, select the Edit option to the right of the video you wish to amend
- Scroll down to the Video Credits option and click Add Role
- Type in the YouTube username of the contributor, or channel URL
- Click Save Changes
Once the contributors have approved your credits, these will be displayed alongside your video.
Credits cannot be displayed if the video is set to Private.